12.10.2013

In Time For the Holidays: A New Live Album!

Well, hello there, my darling Cuenicorns! I hope this holiday season is going well for you folkies. Here's what's up on the Suzie Cue front:

-The aforementioned video is being put together right meow. More soon!

-I have a NEW LIVE ALBUM, recorded at The Gramophone in St. Louis (my hometown) on July 31st of this year. It is only available on my Bandcamp page, where you can stream it for free or download it for $3. It is a solo show, which I don't do a lot of these days. Most of these songs I've been playing out for a while now, and most will be on my next studio album, Mean Girl Blues, slated for release in 2014 (though there will be guest musicians and full instrumentation on MGB, so the live album is a fun teaser). There's also one of my newer tunes, on which I play toy piano instead of guitar, at the end. Here's the track list:

1. Fuckin' Song (Did You?)
2. Common Sense Over Sushi!
3. Don't Mean Anything
4. Karma Is A Bitch (And So Am I)
5. 3 Realisations
6. Type-Write To Me

Don't forget that you can also get all kinds of other aural goodies on my Bandcamp page--a few singles for a buck each, as well as my first album either digitally OR on CD. There's also an option to gift anything on Bandcamp to others, so feel free to spread the Cue news in this season of giving. Everyone loves music.

Speaking of giving the gift of music, I'm going to post a list of STL musicians that I think y'all should check out if you haven't yet. Since this is the internet and all, you could be anywhere. If you're in STL, you're likely to have heard of these folks. If you're not, I hope you find something new that you like--they're good folks who are doing some really great things artistically around our community. BUT I'm not posting it yet. It'll be the next post, so stay tuned! Also, I'll include the official announcement for my BIRTHDAY SHOW, which is in early January.

Kittens & Unicorns,

Suzie Cue

No comments:

Post a Comment