3.02.2013

March. All ready?!

Happy March!

A couple quick updates:

I've been added last-minute to open for Bible Belt Sinners at Livery Company (3211 Cherokee St; STL, MO) tonight (Saturday, March 2) at 9 pm. No cover, ages 21+. I'm excited to finally play with these fine folks, including their singer and my dear friend, fellow STL singer/singwriter Miss Molly Simms.

Don't forget about the free, all ages acoustic showcase I'm in along with Andy Hyland, Aliya Waldman, Hands & Feet, and several other fine STL acts. That's this Sunday (March 3) at Lemmons (5800 Gravois; STL) at 8 pm.

And the details for the SIU Carbondale show on March 26 are pretty sweet: the show is open to the public and is free to attend. I will be playing 2 sets, 7-9 pm. It will be in the Roman Room of the campus student center.

Several other places to see me this month - see my previous post or the 'shows' tab up top for more details on all that.

-Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment